hi all its been a while I’m about to do something stupid and was hopeing someone on here might have some first hand experience. Some of the older members in here might remember the Toyota trucks from the 70s the da115 with the 2d eng. I have recently acquired one she has no rust and is strait in really good order but the eng is shagged instead of rebuilding the 2d am thinking of an eng swap along the lines of an eh 700 out of a Hino or similar anybody done it mounting the eng is easy but marrying it up to the box could b hard unless I use the Hino box as well. What are your thoughts
There is alwase a 3208 and a 9 speed Eaton out of a loui boy that’s a big job I kinda like the idea of the japa option staying sincro for user friendly purposes