I just bought a daewoo 140 2005 with 9000 hrs. Ex opw machine. The civil crew I worked for had 2 of these from new. Never gave any real trouble. Anyone come accross a bit of preventive maintenance to do. Thoughts.
Good day Bob A contact has the operator-service manual for the 140 Solar 140LC-V Operation and Maintenance Manual 022-00058E Serial Number 1001 and Up November 2003 If that is what you are looking for PM me with your Email i will get a copy for you. Kind regards Uffex
Only thing I have come across with those machines is the fuel hoses (suction and return) get hard and crack after about 5000 hours. Also had a couple that the hydraulic suction hose will also do the same thing. But I am in Canada (10 months of winter and 2 months of hard sledding LOL) An operator's manual would be an excellent investment! hope this helps