Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

daewoo 220-lc 3 Instrument panel

Michael Jenkins ยท 2020-04-07 17:36

I just purchased a 1999 daewoo 220Lc-3 and the instrument panel is very very hard to read. The thing ran good and didnt seem to overheat, i could faintly see the gauges. I have two questions, this is my first excavator and I do not know what each button means or what it does. Is there any where i can find this information so i can run the machine properly? I have found some manuals online for $100-300, just not sure if that info is in there and i dont want to waste that money and it not be in the manual. Next is there anyway to brighten the LCD screen so i can see the gauges? of course knowing what each button does i may could turn the brightness up or something. Any and all help would be greatly Appreciated!!

Replies2
  1. #1Michael Jenkins2020-04-07 22:49

    Anything anyone?? really could use some direction with this.

  2. #2Michael Jenkins2020-04-08 09:18

    Really hoping someone with some knowledge comes by and helps out.