Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

daewoo 255 lcv solar excavator throttle issue

jon holt ยท 2023-06-26 11:10

I have got a daewoo 255 excavator that has no throttle control. It will start and idle but nothing else. I have a code 24 active which looks like it is for the tps sensor voltage low. I have repaired the wire harness where mice chewed in the pump house, but it is past the throttle motor. They have a 300 excavator here and I have swapped the throttle motor, the throttle control module, epos module and throttle dial. All work on the other machine. So I have narrowed it down to the wiring. I have traced the wiring harness from the motor to the module tray and found no other spots of issue. I have traced the wires from the throttle control module to the throttle motor and have no continuity. I tried running wires from the throttle module to the throttle control and the machine will not start then. The wire diagram i have does not have any wire colors and the pins at the motor do not match the location in the schematic. It shows pins in 1,2,3,4 and 5 having wires to them at the motor, I have wires in 1,2,3,4 and 6. I was going to piggy back a harness to the motor, but i always hook up jumper wires first and am causing other problems. Thanks for any help.

Replies3
  1. #1jon holt2023-06-26 14:02

    Serial number is DHKHEMY0V40001313

  2. #2uffex2023-06-26 15:36

    Good day Is the machine with the Epos system as 225 or do you have any electrical information? kind regards Uffex

  3. #3jon holt2023-06-26 16:14

    Yes, there is an epos module. I have very little information about this machine. I had a generic schematic that the customer had but doing continuity checks i am finding out that it isnt correct. Trying to find the correct complete wiring schematic.