Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Daewoo DH 50

big builder ยท 2009-02-12 19:33

Hello, Can anyone offer their two cents on Daewoo equipment?\ I am looking into a DH 50 used. I have no experience with Daewoo. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1strott2009-02-13 15:02

    All I know is that the modern machines (Doosan Daewoo) are giving mainstream manufacturers a run for their money, many people are brand loyal to them so they must have been good for quite a while - meaning that earlier models like the DH series can't be bad bits of kit.

  2. #2nobull12009-02-13 17:40

    I had a 3.5 ton Daewoo excavator for about 4 years. It was a good machine with not a lot of problems. The problem was parts were crazy in price for anything. In Canada they source their parts from the US which adds to the costs. If they had a distribution center in Canada it might be better. Also they are not that popular in our area and resale isn't as high, and dealers are few. Maybe in your area it is different.