Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat Parts?

kub3130 ยท 2009-02-08 09:24

Just bought an x331 bobcat mini-x and need a few parts (bucket teeth, bucket pins/bushings, etc.) I've been unable to locate an online source or online parts catalog. Help!

Replies2
  1. #1willie592009-02-08 12:10

    There's not a lot of aftermarket parts for Bobcats. You can find aftermarket undercarriage; tracks, rollers, and sprockets. You might be able to get bucket teeth from some place like HeavyQuip. Pins/bushings, you have to go to Bobcat, unless there's a supplier out there that I'm not aware of.

  2. #2finaldrive2009-02-19 22:57

    Paint Valley does a lot of aftermarket pins and bushings, but I don't think they've ventured into mini's yet. A lot of times you can have them made for you cheaper than buying them from the dealer. Aftermarket undercarriage is no problem for that machine. I've actually wrecked one of these machines out for parts but will have to say that the undercarriage parts were the first to go.