Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Daewoo DH130-2

Garageguy · 2019-06-29 20:44

I have a 1995 Daewoo DH130-2 . Was wondering if any one knows how to switch the controls on it. Pretty sure it doesn’t have a valve diverter, I’m going to have to switch the hoses . Also I have to repair the final drive on it ,but was curious if there’s other known issues there known for having? Any advice or input would be great

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2019-06-30 03:06

    Good day Please see attached may help you, if you know what you require for the final drive may be able to help some more. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Garageguy2019-06-30 08:05

    Yes that looks like it will help a lot ! Thank you!. I sent a pic of my final drive numbers . When u take the outside cover off I need the three round gears that rotate around and the center gear

  3. #3uffex2019-06-30 12:23

    Good day See attached the information we have regarding your machine's transmission. From the best of our information this is a replication of "Hy-Dash" transmission we are sorry we do not have the parts information or contact but we hope the attached may help. Kind regard Uffex

  4. #4old timer2019-07-02 14:00

    tTry a Doosan dealer. As of 2 years ago I was able to get a spur gear kit