Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pc360 thumb question

steve waldner · 2019-06-28 23:36

I installed hkx proportional thumb kit and when the oil get hot , the solenoids start vibrating, the solenoid that are mounted under the cab ,controlling the open and closing function. They are pulse controlled but when hot the pulses seam slow to where you hear it hammering 10-15 times a sec . It’s annoying . Thanks Would like to fix

Replies4
  1. #1John C.2019-06-29 09:40

    Have you called HKX and asked about the issue?

  2. #2steve waldner2019-06-29 11:12

    Yes

  3. #3John C.2019-06-29 12:23

    What did they tell you about the situation? I'm not familiar with that setup but hopefully someone will happen along and be able to give some insight.

  4. #4steve waldner2019-06-29 13:00

    When the oil gets hot the pulses can make the pilot valve , that makes the pilot pressure , pulseulate . But I’m not sure