Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Daewoo DH180LC

Lorts79 · 2025-07-15 17:45

Good afternoon I’m looking manuals for this machine and go an exhaust manifold, also an oil filter, I have the number but can’t cross it to anything maybe someone knows a aftermarket number.

Replies7
  1. #1Universal Parts2025-07-15 23:06

    You don't need a part number to buy a DH180lc exhaust manifold, just the corresponding engine model. Your engine model is DE08TIS? Your oil filter number is 3889310

  2. #2Lorts792025-07-16 07:42

    Hello universal parts, engine model would be D0846HM oil filter is p/n 65.0550-5012 just can’t seem to find one anywhere even had develon look into it

  3. #3Universal Parts2025-07-16 08:35

    The oil filter is in stock, but I'm not sure if there is an exhaust manifold. Generally, the after-sales market casts exhaust manifolds into two materials, one is cast iron and the other is rust steel, and the quality of rust steel is better.

  4. #4Lorts792025-07-16 11:44

    Where are you located?

  5. #5Universal Parts2025-07-16 12:01

    Guangzhou, China, has the parts market with the largest number of dealers in China.

  6. #6Lorts792025-07-16 12:55

    Is there a website to order from?

  7. #7Universal Parts2025-07-16 13:02

    I'll send it to you privately.