Hi, ointhead wondering can anyone help me, recently bought a daewoo dh50 and it has broke my heart since Day 1 but anyway my prob at the moment is, it is leaking either from the head or water pump? does anyone no if this is a common prob with this digger maybe design fault or something. looks like someone fitted a water pump maybe a year or ago so it shouldnt be gone so quick...looks like the water is from the top of the head or the side of the waterpump. Any advice much appreciated.
Do you have bubbles in your radiator? This would indicate a bad head gasket.
Daewoo Leak I have air bubbles gushing around the engine when i turn it off if thats a sign of anything??, I cant tell with the radiator as I have stuff in it for stopin leaks. Thanks
Head Gasket - Daewoo DH50 Just another question, if it happens to be the head gasket, is this a hard job and whats involved in this if it is? Many thanks for your help
Bubbles are a typical sign of a blown head gasket. I don't have any experience with this machine so I can't tell you how hard the job is, but you'll need to pull the cylinder head to replace it. Has the machine ever overheated? This is the usual cause of head gasket problems.
Thanks for the advice, done a bit of checking and it looks like someone before me fitted a water pump without a gasket so Im hoping its this tat is causin my leak.fingers crossed !!