Anybody know anything about these machines?? At the auction the other day, there were alot of them. I was on a few of them and I really liked them. They were really smooth. Not sure about digging though because you can't dig any holes because of the underground utilities around there Anyway, there were (3) 300's that we looked at and they were 2005's and a 2004 all under 2,000 hrs. First one went for $100,000, 2nd went for $90,000 and the 3rd one went for $82,500. How are they for digging, reliability, serviceability and balance??
I think parts would be a pain in the neck to get, and service also. Another thing to check is make sure it isnt a grey market machine. A friend I have bought a Hitachi EX300 grey market and had a hard time getting parts.
theres a company not far from me who has about 8-9 daewoo excavators,,the mechanics said there not bad shovels like the 200 series but once you start getting into the 300-400 size range after a short <--- and he means short period of time they have all kinds of problems and parts were a little bit of a problem as well,,but me personally i dont know i havent tried them,,hope that helps :beatsme
the rentall company buys them around here i havent seen any const company name on any of them
I haven't seen many around....most guys says to find & get parts for them is a b1tch!
try DMI equipment in sioux falls, sd for daewoo parts. they're very well stocked. guys i know who have daewoos says parts availability isn't anymore of an issue than cat parts.
a guy in my town have buy a daewoo 225 lcv and he have problems the first time he work with it.
Here is a link to a thread about daewoo's. There was quite a bit of info in it.