I have an old Daewoo Solar 035 with the ~25hp 3-cyl Izusu motor in it. I have had a lot of trouble finding a useful manual for it (a service manual would be awesome if it exists) so I can't even find much for specifications on the machine. What I want to know at the moment is the flow rate of the auxiliary hydraulics. If anybody can tell me what it is for this machine, that would help me out. Thanks. (if anybody can point me to a good service manual for it, that would be a bonus)
I've been able to find Daewoo manuals online in the past and can look again, I would need a series and serial number. As far a the flow rate, likely your best bet would be to find someone with a flow meter to test it for you.
Machine type: EXCA Machine Name: SL 035 Serial Number: Z59 ISUZU Engine Family:WSZXL02.7DNA Manufacture Date of engine: 10/98 Engine Model A-4JB1 I just re-discovered this - On the engine tag, it curiously specs the max HP to be 61.8 and everything I have seen for this Daewoo says it's supposed to be 25HP. Such a huge discrepancy... pointing most likely to my ignorance about what I have. Any advice is helpful. What I'm looking for on the auxiliary flow rate isn't how much it exactly puts out. I just have no idea whether it's 3gpm or 60gpm (obviously just unrealistic extremes). In other words, if I simply knew what ballpark the thing was rated to do, that would help a lot. Finding a service manual is a tangent for me but would also be awesome. And I don't need the manual to be a free download even if that were a pleasant thing to find.
D'oh! Scratch that engine info above I was looking at the wrong engine tag picture. This one fits more what I would expect based on the little I could find on the Daewoo so far... Isuzu Engine Family: XSZXL01.5DNA Manufacture date of engine: 09/99 Model: 3LD1
Go to Tradebit.com, I've downloaded numerous manuals from them with no issues. They have several Daewoo 035 manuals, all appear to be priced around $15.00.
Thanks. A browser search brings up various online factory service manuals for this (all the same manual evidently) but I never could figure if they were scammers or phishers or the like. I'll pick up a pre-paid card today and give Tradebit a shot. I hope they take pre-paid card because if not, my red flags seriously go up. I'll report back.
I usually use my PayPal account, have never had a problem.
Hi Vinoto, I send you Service Manual for ISUZU Engine 3LD1. Regards
thanks!