Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

daewoo solar 220lc-iii

beauthemechanic ยท 2016-02-01 22:05

hello everyone, just picked up a daewoo solar 220-iii think its a 1995 but not sure. serial number is 0851.. replaced the fuses under the seat and got the lcd display working but the upper right warning light is on. has an R and arrow? any clue what this means? rpm isnt working on lcd but spoardically shows up for a second then nothing. what kind of pressure should the dispaly read on the front and rear pumps?

Replies4
  1. #1Boiled Owl2016-02-02 09:34

    Did you open up some covers and see if the mice have been at work? My Solar 140 is in my shop right now. The mice had made there way up the pilot control hoses and chewed wiring.

  2. #2sheepfoot2016-02-04 19:53

    dash display I had a 220LC 111 at work with a 2071 S/N. I was told it was the last one in the us at the time that was not sold with the -5 machines out. I think my dash was different than yours but after 14 yrs. of running it, across the top, engine oil/battery/engine pre heat. Next set below, engine oil filter clogging/air cleaner/pilot filter/hyd return filter. You may want to check the sending unit on the hyd tank filters if it has a wire running to it. This machine had the cpu under the seat near the floor on a slide out tray. I would check and change the finals and swing box lubes also they are some high dollar parts. My machine would run 300-340 bar on the pumps depending how you move your levers to check pressure.

  3. #3beauthemechanic2016-05-31 20:51

    anybody have a manual or know where i can get one? still trying to get to the bottom of these display lights.

  4. #4Douglasmawson2016-12-21 22:41

    How's the machine? Hi beau How's your digger been treating you? I'm just looking at a 2004 daewoo 220 LCV, any advice or recommendations?