Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Daewoo Solar 220LC-III engine wont shut off! what could be the cause?

Dmitry Alaska ยท 2017-08-08 15:46

Daewoo Solar 220LC-III engine wont shut off with key off! what could be the cause? I believe that my machine has a D1146N engine and is of the 1996 or 1997 year if that helps. Anyone encountered such a problem before on the same machine or something similar? and what was the cause or repair? I am not a heavy equipment mechanic but have worked with automotive for many years and am good at researching, so any leads you can provide will be much appreciated. Also, if anyone has a service manual for this machine, that will be awesome too! Thanks to all that can help me with this puzzle!

Replies3
  1. #1seville0092017-08-08 17:04

    I don't have an answer foryou, but this link might get you the manual https://www.heavyequipments.org/blog/30-manual-maintenance-diesel-engine-d1146-ti-daewoo

  2. #2thepumpguysc2017-08-08 19:41

    I'm not real sure about YOUR engine but.. Some engine/inj. pump shut-off solenoids are energized to RUN & some are energized to SHUT-OFF.. IF its energized to shut-off & its getting feed back from the alternator,, theres your problem.. Good luck.. TPG

  3. #3BobFTW2023-10-24 20:33

    Doosan Solar 170 III Manuals 30.72 MB folder on MEGA 5 files mega.nz