Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Daewoo Solar 280

farmlion ยท 2016-11-06 09:36

I seen an ad for a Daewoo 280 and trying to find some specs on it but cant. Can anybody tell me anything about it? Or are they rebranded as something else now? Just like a little info on it before i go look at it Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1mowingman2016-11-06 12:28

    Daewoo is now owned by Doosan. You might be able to get some info from a Doosan dealer, or the Doosan website.

  2. #2finaldrive2016-11-16 17:30

    Daewoo S280LC-3 Aka Solar 280LC-3 (and sometimes the 3 is replaced with -III) What do you want to know?

  3. #3farmlion2016-11-19 08:47

    I guess the biggest things id like to know are they reliable for an old machine and are parts available? It looks in decent shape but don't want anything to do with it if I cant get parts to repair. You nailed what it says on hood. Solar 280LC-III