Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Daewoo solar 55

Farmhack ยท 2012-10-29 08:52

Hello is anyone aware of aftermarket water pump for Daewoo solar 55 Replacement cost has been quoted at $1500

Replies7
  1. #1xcmark2012-10-29 09:44

    what motor is in it? sounds like $1000 profit

  2. #2Jock2012-10-30 05:32

    Hey mate Let me know a serial no I'll get the parts guys at work to find a price for you I work for one of the dealerships in Oz

  3. #3Farmhack2012-11-05 21:32

    solar 55 Jock thanks for that sorry replied incorrectly last time s55 serial 03039 thanks mate appreciated the help based in perth

  4. #4Haddy2012-11-06 03:15

    Hey mate . Try [email protected] or www.diggabits.co.nz . I'm sure they will send it across the ditch for you . Haddy

  5. #5Jock2012-11-06 06:25

    Hey mate Will get a price for you tomorrow and let you know Jock

  6. #6BigRed2012-11-08 00:37

    As Daewoo is obsolete ... maybe cheaper as a Doosan part? ... just a guess!

  7. #7Jock2012-11-08 05:12

    Doosan is Daewoo, we still get parts in Daewoo packaging to fit Doosans Farmhack check your PM I sent you a message