Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sk235 sr

Andy tan ยท 2012-10-28 23:20

Hi, I'm new to this forum and from Singapore.. Like to seek advise from all the experts here.. I got a sk235 sr which I just bought recently.. It is a used machine from Japan so the wordings in the meter itself is also in Japanese which I can't understand.. Is it possible for me to change the wordings to English? Thks

Replies2
  1. #1Hendrik2012-10-29 00:24

    Not sure what you mean by meter, I am guessing you are talking about the display? Perhaps you need to get hold of an operators manual, http://www.ecrater.com.au/p/14785729/kobelco-sk235sr-sk235srlc-operators-manual it may have information about changing the language of the display. other than that you need to talk to Kobelco. In theory there should be a way of changing the language, as these machines are sold all over the world.

  2. #2Andy tan2012-10-29 01:00

    Yup.. It should me display.. Thks bro