Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Daewoo wheel loader parts, quality, opinions.

Sk187 ยท 2010-09-23 20:02

I am looking for a few used loaders and Daewoo Mega 250's (1997) keep coming up. I know Daewoo is now Doosan and apparently they own Bobcat. Does anyone have a Daewoo wheel loader and know how hard it is to get parts in the USA? What is the overall quality like? Is a mega 250 around the size of a Deere 544j or 644j? Any other opinions or comments? Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1laketreefarm2010-09-27 21:49
  2. #2Sk1872010-09-30 19:27

    My JD 544j just sold so now I have to get a loader in a hurry to replace it. I am looking at a local Daewoo Mega 250 V. I called our local bobcat dealer and they said they service and have parts for all Doosan/Daewoo. The only downside was that he said they some parts but many are 2 days out as they come from a warehouse.

  3. #3sultan2010-09-30 20:27

    Why did you sell your Deere?

  4. #4Sk1872010-10-02 11:37

    Owed $65,000 on it yet and really wanted to get 2 loaders instead of the one. I put it up for sale at $115,000 and someone ended up buying it after a few months.

  5. #5CJLennon2010-10-20 12:30

    We have a bunch of Daewoo equipment and we never have trouble getting parts. In an emergency, we get them overnighted out of Atlanta. Check out their dealer website at http://usa.doosaninfracore.co.kr/ . It's a place to start. Good luck.