Just wondering if anyone knowledgeable knows the specs of a Daikin PV1616AR (I’ve attached the plate on the pump) I’m guessing it’s a pair of 16cc(?) pumps, clockwise rotation, but does anyone understand the other numbers? I’m really struggling to find replacement parts and am considering new piston pumps Many thanks
I have the same unit on a dumper IHI ic30 year +-1998 problem like parking brake I'd like to understand how it works the 'mdc ' BR Bernard
The top number is the model. The middle number is more than likely the serial number. I bet the 3rd number is a build code.
I have HST with same sticker : Z45-30-633M 15-PL-04114 PV1616AR Machine is IHI IC30 On the hydraulic diagram they show 3 x MRV on the pump, the third should be 'charging'. the charge pump does not bring enough pressure (fall from 19 to 10 bars) when acting the wheels motors sot it looks like the charge pump is to be replaced. I haven'seen an accessible MRV on the unit, do you have any idea?
It could be leakage in your drive loop also
Might check the case drain flow on any drive motors