Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Daily Driver Rigs

dirt digger ยท 2009-09-14 14:01

alright guys....i know some of you out there are driving around some nice rigs....show them off! heres my pride and joy...

Replies55
  1. #19420pullpan2009-09-14 20:55

    here is mine, it's the white one to the right lol

  2. #2Burnout2009-09-14 21:36

    Whew.... glad you cleared it up. I could see you drivin the loader to subway.

  3. #3Dozerboy2009-09-15 15:54

    2006 GMC 4WD 2500 Dmax Here are some ones I haven't posted before I think. First is an old one of when it was mostly stock with the trailer I bought to move from CA to TX. The next is a pic showing off the massive flex of IFS....

  4. #49420pullpan2009-09-15 21:35

    lol where's the pics of the jeep next to some iron

  5. #5Burnout2009-09-15 21:38

    Is this acceptable Bill? Holy crap.... my next post is number 973.... I guess I better make it a good one?

  6. #6Dozerboy2009-09-19 19:07

    Thats a weak flex pic.....

  7. #79420pullpan2009-09-19 20:32

    im with dozerboy :deadhorse

  8. #8jimmyjack2009-09-20 08:46

    heres mine 02 dmax.....seems like everyone like the duramax for a daily driver dyno it at 472 hp and 934tq :drinkup:drinkup....

  9. #9385Diggin' Doug2009-09-20 10:10

    Here's mine

  10. #10EGS2009-09-20 14:01

    Alright here is my ride, a 2006 chevy 2500HD with 33"x12.50" tires.

  11. #11cat 3852009-09-20 17:35

    Doug, that is a very nice tribute to your dad.

  12. #12385Diggin' Doug2009-09-20 19:27

    Thanks 385 I appreciate that ! :thumbsup They did a nice job with it.This way, he is on the job with me wherever I go.

  13. #13Deeretime2009-09-20 20:23

    my ride is an o8 harley ford with a 6 lift and 20 rims its a little much but its my dream truck the other one is our new service truck that we just got this summer the only bad thing is that it is on a sterling not a new star

  14. #14ARPlante2009-09-20 20:55

    Nice trucks guys! Here's mine:

  15. #15Vantage_TeS2009-09-20 21:17

    My daily driver until I got my promotion. I'll have to go snap a pic of the truck later on.

  16. #16CAT ONLY2009-09-21 01:13

    My dad's 01 F-250 PSD with a 2'' leveling kit and our 95 22ft TT up in Eastern Sierra Nevada.

  17. #17dirt digger2009-09-21 07:57

    Deeretime you need some bigger tires on that thing...those little mouse wheels look funny...haha then again it is a Ford...so it might not be able to handle the bigger tires :stirthepot

  18. #18Vantage_TeS2009-09-21 21:51

    :nono I don't think someone with a picture of a case as their avatar should be picking on anyone about brand names

  19. #19dirt digger2009-09-22 07:54

    HA!!.....by all means, tell me a better Backhoe on the market and you might have a point

  20. #20Dig-UP2009-09-22 10:36

    Deere?? :beatsme

  21. #21big block 882009-09-22 11:00

    07 2500HD LBZ D-Max and Alli. Its fast... 1051 ft lbs of tq. The white dually is my sister's truck. 03 3500HD LB7 D-Max Alli

  22. #22Vantage_TeS2009-09-22 22:36

    As promised, here's my new daily driver:

  23. #23CAT ONLY2009-09-23 01:58

    Deere? try CAT. LOL

  24. #24D1552009-09-23 06:43

    I'm with dirt digger on this one. I've ran all three, CASE, CAT and Deere. CASE makes the best backhoe. Everything else isn't very good, but their backhoes are.

  25. #25hoeman6002009-09-23 19:21

    you asked for it here we go o1 excursion 7.3 97 f-350 7.3 o3 suzuki SV1000 .and the one on the bike is a 1974 model pain in the ***. WOOPS !! I mean my wife and yes the date on my camers is wrong

  26. #26STC732009-09-23 20:08

    Truck Pics

  27. #27STC732009-09-23 20:11

    One more in Pismo.....

  28. #28STC732009-09-23 20:16

    Lil' 'hoe

  29. #29tonka2009-09-23 20:26

    ahhhh i grew up in them dunes, comp hill aint what she used to be......:drinkup

  30. #30STC732009-09-23 20:28

    Nope not at all, i heard it was way better before my time but i still remember it being somewhat difficult. Now Sand Highways harder! :Banghead

  31. #31tonka2009-09-23 20:31

    :beatsme why is there a bunch of woops or something? Yeah back in the 80s there wasnt to many trucks or atv's that could make it up comp hill, now everyone and there mother in a yugo can.

  32. #32STC732009-09-23 20:59

    Ya actually there is but i was joking meaning comp. is really lame now. Ya subarus are going up and down it all day!

  33. #33roddyo2009-09-23 21:05

    Better than a Case I was thinking a Terramite.

  34. #34Deeretime2009-09-23 21:37

    haha coming from a CASE fan ???? ointhead jkjk no i know but i jst spent 2800 on rubber and i wasnt planning on lifting it but i got a good deal on a kit next year she will get some new rubber

  35. #35Deeretime2009-09-23 21:54

    vantages thanx for sticking up for a fellow calgarian good to hear bout your promotion get me a pic of that 24H tho that is a bad azz blade

  36. #36Deeretime2009-09-23 21:58

    this was my old daily driver and it would still out pull a case

  37. #37oakland2009-09-23 22:08

    Mines the green one its getting a new bed, most likely a lift kit, tires, windshield, and thats about it. its as old as i am (16) and still runs like it was just bought. it rides great and really does not need any real amount of work. just some time and she will be perfect again. i want to add a tool box to the back as well.

  38. #38tonka2009-09-23 22:32

    my DD

  39. #39Reuben2009-09-24 23:21

    cant argue that. you would be hard pressed to find a backhoe better then the case and i to have ran them all major brands the only pics of my duramax i have on this computer.They are not very good pics

  40. #40Dozerboy2009-10-10 22:19

    Have time on my hands so I had a Little Photo Shoot with my truck around town.

  41. #41Steve G.2009-10-14 19:50

    Wow! How much does that hoe weigh and how much does the tag weigh?

  42. #42Dirtman20072009-10-14 20:47

    My 04 F250 125,000 miles. just got a new set of tires and its half way clean!

  43. #43busdrivernine2009-10-14 21:44

    Here is our little old 2004 Dodge doing it thing

  44. #44Steve G.2009-10-14 22:54

    How do we post pics here?

  45. #45JDMGrading2009-10-15 17:01

    Heres my 2

  46. #46-NICK-2009-10-15 23:36

    Dude is yours 2wd?just wondering if it is how it does in the sand?

  47. #47STC732009-10-18 00:07

    I believe the 110 is somewhere around 10k and the trailer is about 4-4.5K

  48. #48STC732009-10-18 00:10

    Haha ya :Banghead It actually does awesome! I grew up there so im pretty comfortable in the sand at least in Pismo. Buddies of mine hate it though because most of them have 4x4s and they get stuck when i blow bye them haha. Actually in the process of converting it to 4wd have the parts just need the funds for labor. The way works been goin its been a little rough...

  49. #49Dualie2009-10-24 23:45

    Heres some pics of my daily drivers, first is my 93 F-450 (F-Superduty) 12,xxx Lbs as it sits. My 2000 F-350 western hauler Crew cab long bed DRW 7.3L powerstroke Auto, now with 351,000 miles. That is a "custom" 5 horse trailer in the first pic that weighs in at over 22,000 lbs fully loaded. And my little 6K capacity 11,000lb actual weight hyster forklift on my 14K Walton tilt tag. Last pic is my 1985 F-250 7.5L C-6 Auto. Converted to dually with a okie flatbed on it. loaded with over $60,000 of elevating platform rigging for a major stage show that needed repair after its third stop on an 80 stop tour.

  50. #50-NICK-2009-10-24 23:54

    I have a 05 crew cab 2wd last time I took it to the sand got stuck but was hooked up to my trailer and didnt air down and...oh well good thing had a 4wd to pull me out

  51. #51Bobcat1902009-10-25 11:35

    heres mine- 03 f250 lariatt fx4, 5" lift , 37x13.50 toyo open country m/t, some things added some things deleted. This truck makes 610hp and can hang with the best of them.

  52. #52adv.wastewater2009-10-26 20:19

    [/attach][/attach]

  53. #53STC732009-10-27 23:36

    What did you air down to?

  54. #54brynbaily2009-11-04 22:50

    All you guys have nice shiny rides.....not even sure I have pic of the truck clean lol I actually think the dozer is cleaner....:beatsme

  55. #55gabelmatt2009-11-05 17:57

    Heres mine 06 Dodge cummins with lots of toys