Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dairy update

quackattak ยท 2010-06-11 22:38

pic problems, working on it.

Replies8
  1. #1willie592010-06-11 22:53

    be patient with pics quackattak. forum had a hacker muck things up here about a week ago, they are working on getting pics back on the forum. just be patient on posting pics, when they get it working again we'd love to see them.

  2. #2quackattak2010-06-15 17:06

    pics are working

  3. #3ScottAR2010-06-16 03:02

    Nice looking operation there... More please!

  4. #4mitch5042010-06-16 11:45

    More, more, more!

  5. #5Bricolageagri2010-06-29 15:36

    We want the following photos !!! pleaaaase

  6. #6quackattak2010-06-30 15:02

    I will post some more this weekend, nothing stuck or on fire in the last couple weeks.

  7. #7oregon96pd2010-07-11 13:25

    quackattak, where is your dairy located? in the pics it looks a lot like my area

  8. #8quackattak2010-07-12 00:42

    40 miles south of hermiston, I don't dare claim the dairy as "mine". I've been there trying to take care of the equipment about as long as the dairy has (7+ yrs).