Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Daredevil

terrasmooth ยท 2012-07-25 18:48

I don't know if this has been linked to on here... here it is anyhow. http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=RobaJKGMMiE I thought it was cool www.terrasmooth.com

Replies2
  1. #1>HevyIndsMFGng<2012-07-26 14:25

    I've seen this a few times, its a cool vid but i never got the point of it. I suppose its a marketing ploy to 'prove' how adept Liebherr's machines are, but then again you can design a special machine to accomplish almost any task these days. This is no standard excavator climbing any standard pole, both parts of this operation were specially designed for one purpose. Now if you want to talk about a machine that does work AND gets into some ridiculous positions we could start talking about the Menzi Muck...

  2. #2CM19952012-07-26 18:54

    That video is pretty wild and comes up on HEF from time to time. There is no way I would trust any hydraulics to pull that stunt but that's just me.