Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dave Mills Contracting

Hayesno1 ยท 2019-10-10 15:13

Post your Dave Mills Contracting pictures, information, stories etc. I am not sure if Dave Mills Contracting is still in operation as I have not visit Sarita since summer 2012. I think his trucks has allways been in mint condition. His Pacific P16 - I think it has unit no: #1

Replies14
  1. #1Hayesno12019-10-10 15:15

    More pics of P16

  2. #2Hayesno12019-10-10 15:18

    This is unit #5 - an Pacific P500PF

  3. #3diamondtguy2019-10-10 22:13

    That P-16 is probably pre 1975..Has the rounded upper rad tank and at one point the side panels were hinged to the hood...The hwy truck is probably mid 80's.IH no longer owned Pacific.That was our new truck design using the Pacific cab.....

  4. #449pacific2019-10-11 00:55

    Yes Dave is still working out in sarita. When I saw that pacific last year it was in pretty tired shape. The cab is just about rusted off it but it was still working

  5. #5Hayesno12019-10-14 13:33

    Good to hear that Dave is still working, but sad to hear his P16 is in poor shape. Sorry I think it has unit no. #3 and not #1... This is an Hayes HDX unit no: #6. It is an ex Trousdell truck

  6. #6Greatwestcam2019-10-15 22:31

    The P-16 is a ex-Forshner truck, was #111 when I was there, Bob Bonnato was the driver then 1984. Your right Cory its a 1973 model.

  7. #7Greatwestcam2019-10-15 22:48

    Forshner , now that I had a closer look this is # 107, had 6 & 4 sticks in it, was fun to drive.

  8. #8Hayesno12019-10-17 16:55

    Mike's unit #7 at Sarita summer 2012.

  9. #9Hayesno12019-10-17 17:02

    Dave 's unit #9 at Sarita Summer 2012.

  10. #10Hayesno12019-10-19 16:47

    Dave's unit #6

  11. #11Hayesno12019-10-21 15:06

    Unit #6 with new paint leaving Sarita shop for unloading trailer

  12. #12Hayesno12019-10-21 15:11

    Unit #6 5 minutes later back to the shop hooked up with trailer. #H17 left in 4th. picture

  13. #13Hayesno12019-10-22 15:50

    Unit #8 in the shop at Sarita Summer 2010

  14. #14Hayesno12019-10-28 16:51

    HDX unit #6 heading for Sarita to dump her load in Summer 2007