Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

David Brown comes back after 28 years.

Metsaman ยท 2015-08-21 15:23

Today she is back to home. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmKUdp2xX8LNOaRZbLxTYg .

Replies9
  1. #1Blueboy2015-08-21 21:42

    That's a long time for a wash and wax.

  2. #2ScottAR2015-08-21 23:08

    Congrats... That's a clean looking tractor.

  3. #3Metsaman2015-08-21 23:38

    It sure looking quite nice if You look what age she are..

  4. #4Metsaman2015-08-21 23:44

    Thanks and it only have 1900 h...

  5. #5Blueboy2015-08-22 15:51

    It is a nice machine! Just not sure what you mean by "comes back".

  6. #6Metsaman2015-08-23 00:03

    Thanks, I mean that just same kind 1290 left us 1987 and now this "comes back", since 1987 We don't have David Brown tractors but before that We have 9 David Brown after to another so this is ours 10 David Brown and maybe last..

  7. #7Metsaman2015-08-23 00:05

    And have to say that really get "old days back" when driving this because last time when I drive David Brown I was under 18 and now almost 50 ...

  8. #8Dirtdauber2015-08-23 17:25

    Is this the same tractor? I still own the same 1520 John Deere that I drove home brand new in 1971. Looks like it's gonna outlast me.

  9. #9Metsaman2015-08-24 14:14

    No it is not same tractor but it is just same model and actually this is better shape than last DB what left us years ago.. I feel that I cone own this a long time... : )