Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dealership – New Website Opinions

nickbowers ยท 2014-07-27 06:39

Hi All, I have recently recreated the website for our dealership. Some feedback from people that will be actually using it would be really good. http://www.doottrucks.com.au/ This ad has a youtube video of the truck(this is something i will do for all items but have not had time) http://www.doottrucks.com.au/viewlisting.php?view=16 The photos are slower to load than other websites because i have them in a higher quality so it can go fullscreen on a HD 1080p monitor. Cheers, Nick

Replies2
  1. #1RocksnRoses2014-07-27 08:30

    Nick, that is a very good website, it is simple, easy to use, good quality photos of your trucks and equipment and plenty of them, you are obviously serious about what you do. The photos actually loaded quite fast for me. If I was to make any comment at all, just slow down a little on the video camera. RnR.

  2. #2nickbowers2014-07-27 08:40

    Thanks mate, glad to hear. I was never any good at photography, will slow down next time. Cheers, Nick