Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deals?

Joe H · 2024-05-04 13:39

Is there a good deal thread anywhere? If not, this looks like a deal Milwaukee grease gun for $109 Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Grease Gun with M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion CP High Output 2.5 Ah Battery Pack 2446-20-48-11-2425 - The Home Depot The Milwaukee M12 Cordless Grease Gun delivers the highest max operating pressure in its class to help users handle heavy-duty applications and eliminate downtime. The M12 REDLITHIUM battery lets users www.homedepot.com

Replies17
  1. #1cfherrman2024-05-04 16:05

    It's 12 volt

  2. #2cuttin edge2024-05-05 19:50

    My thoughts too. I have a 12 volt lincoln. Works ok, but if your nipple is plugged, it won't push it through. Battery dies fast in cold weather, and with heavier grease. Just picked up a 20V Dewalt. Hope it works good. $430

  3. #3Joe H2024-05-05 20:29

    I'm Makita, $200 for the bare tool. Someday when I'm feeling richer.......... Joe H

  4. #4CM19952024-05-05 21:04

    The 18V Milwaukee is fantastic. Highly recommend.

  5. #5Joe H2024-05-05 21:22

    Yeah but ! Already have a full kit of Makita 18V. The only Milwaukee I have is a PEX expander tool. That's a slick tool, but it's not 18V so no more Milwaukee. Joe H

  6. #6cfherrman2024-05-05 22:57

    18v willfukyee is only like $230

  7. #7MarshallPowerGen2024-05-07 23:01

    M12 grease gun with a lock-n-lube has done more than I could have ever expected.

  8. #8Vetech632024-05-08 08:02

    An old-fashioned lever gun will keep those arms strong. Your wife will appreciate that! LOL

  9. #9HarleyHappy2024-05-08 08:34

    I use a pistol grip, good for gun control. lol I have to use a separate grease gun as my cheapo lock n lube is too big for some areas. I did pick up a Dewalt 20v on Amazon Black Friday deal for a 100 bucks, love it.

  10. #10Shimmy12024-05-09 00:00

    20 V Lincoln all the way. I have 4 of them. Look around, and can find the 4 ah batteries for about $100. During the summer, a battery will pump about 15 tubes. I also have a Milwaukee 18 V. Too heavy and clumsy compared to the Lincoln. As far as LocknLeak, they can stay in the store. I've tried every tip made in the modern world, and the cheapo Lubrimatic standard duty last the longest. Alemites, Bobcats, Lincolns, Milwaukee tips, none of them last more than a few days, most leak out of the package.

  11. #11Deere500a2024-05-11 19:54

    12v Milwaukee fuel lineup is hard to beat added the 12 volt gun early on been happy with it. Work has the 20 volt dewalt not impressed with the pressure cuts off,will pump hard holding on zerk & to move the bucket and find relief has dumped grease out of gun/hose or the 4ah battery will not hold a full charge in the cold

  12. #12Coaldust2024-05-11 21:16

    And,… we have a grease gun thread. I can chat about grease all night.

  13. #13Joe H2024-05-17 10:54

    50' air hose $13 https://www.amazon.com/Flexzilla-Fittings-Lightweight-Hybrid-ZillaGreen/dp/B0021WVO8W/ref=sr_1_1?crid=NT161YF7R286&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.7kZ6Ggp3-2p33eoP4S3QqDCYT5Rcr83aOB0LGaMmRNTB5jbKD2qXCzUOsEADA9Kg_MJNza8du5J4zKNtFQcoEwqcTBxcNIpimq6bhLH3Hoxz3n4-01ZSCC6HlQHbjbZW-KaLFGKEq379GUbb8r359Q.nV9NLK5R8lhJQ2JOMUFskz_8IQo34dgLcCxDcjBBhC4&dib_tag=se&keywords=Flexzilla%2BAir%2BHose%2C%2B3%2F8%2Bin.%2Bx%2B25%2Bft.%2C%2B1%2F4%2Bin.%2BMNPT%2BFittings%2C%2BHeavy%2BDuty%2C%2BLightweight%2C%2BHybrid%2C%2BZillaGreen%2B-%2BHFZ3825YW2&qid=1715957573&s=hi&sprefix=flexzilla%2Bair%2Bhose%2C%2B3%2F8%2Bin.%2Bx%2B25%2Bft.%2C%2B1%2F4%2Bin.%2Bmnpt%2Bfittings%2C%2Bheavy%2Bduty%2C%2Blightweight%2C%2Bhybrid%2C%2Bzillagreen%2B-%2Bhfz3825yw2%2B%2Ctools%2C135&sr=1-1&th=1

  14. #14Shimmy12024-05-17 14:36

    Amazon.com I like this one.

  15. #15Joe H2024-05-18 10:50

    $100 Oscilloscope ? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CQ7CV3DX?tag=atomicindus08-20&th=1

  16. #16_Weldman_2024-05-18 11:11

    If you really trust those Amazon purchases I got beach front property in Montana to sell you.

  17. #17Deere500a2024-06-03 03:14

    Right now Home Depot has the 12volt Milwaukee grease gun 3ah kit+ 12v light $229 item number# 1002871054 . M18 w/2ah battery no charger $179. DeWalt 20v 3ah 4pack $149