Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 135C AC help

Grainmaker181 ยท 2022-08-21 01:04

hello all, I have an ac blowing warm air, I suspect I need to the ac refrigerant recharged, before I call a dealer, can anyone out there tell me where the low pressure port on the ac is located? so far as I can tell it is on/next to the compressor. If this is correct is it accessed through a panel on the bottom of the machine? any help would sure be appreciated, thanks

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612022-08-21 05:53

    Welcome to HEF Grainmaker ! The high and low test ports are right at the compressor. Usually, on most Deere excavators, the ports are accessed from below. I just don't recall specifically on that machine.

  2. #2Grainmaker1812022-08-24 23:25

    hey thanks for the help, so far I have found that my ac belt was extremely loose, I have it tensioned, but the compressor won't engage, I think its probably low on refridgerant, but at least now i know where the access to the low pressure port is.