Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 135C, idle control issues

Psd1 ยท 2019-06-18 12:21

Good morning, I used the search button and wasn't able to find an answer. I have a 135C that has been having idle issues. A couple weeks ago I replaced the Engine Control Motor, Part number 4614911 after the machine wouldn't idle correctly or shut off correctly. After replacing the control motor there was a good increase in performance, but the throttle control inside the cab wouldn't always respond until after many times starting. I added dielectric grease last week on the connections for the engine control motor and all was good, more power than ever...now, the last two morning the machine would start fine, but the idle control inside the cab wouldn't respond correctly until many on/off cycles. It does eventually respond and operate correctly, but I need to figure this out before it costs me some serious down time. 07 135 C RTS 9100 hrs any help appreciated. Shawn

Replies0

No replies yet.