What is the diameter of the bucket to stick pin? 01 Deere 160 lc. It looks around 2 3/4 inches roughly, but its an hour away from me and id like to a spacer for it. If it helps its the style with the bolt on cap on one side, has 3 bolts in it.
I show 80mm or 3.15". Seems big for a 160, actually shows the same pining for the 200 but I dont have a listing for model years.
That sounds rite. Ill try it at that size, whats the worst that could happen, i have to make a 2nd one. Thanks
that sounds right 160 deere has larger diameter pin than 160 kobelco but a narrower stick we got spacers for the kobelco at deere and learned this when trying to make 160 deere bucket fit
i'm pretty sure it's 70 or 75mm, my 315dl is 70mm and it's the same class machine. hope this helps.
Hope this helps... This might help you, and many others, looking for bucket pin information. It's a handy reference I've used 100's of times...enjoy! Best, Tony