anyone got details on the workings of the pumps stroke control on the ex120-1 I've been mainly using it for lifting work, but i had it digging the other day for a change!! It seems a bit slow on controls, at say 60-70% throttle speed, hydraulic speed seems maxed out. Further rpm increase doesn't make it faster on the controls. It has loads of digging power, at low to mid throttle, I can't bog down the engine, it just keeps digging with little effort. Spent almost a day digging recently and I'm fairly sure the controls got a bit faster toward the end of the day....?? would this be related to hyd oil temp no manual im afraid alternator is on the blink, so got to get that sorted 1st
Im not to familiar with these machines. From my understanding these are comparable to deer. What working mode are you in? You may have a switch to change your working modes (heavy lift mode will reduce pump flow)
I've tried all 3 settings, doesn't seem to make a difference should I have a dash light telling me what mode I'm in ? If anyone has info on how the pump,valve block, and the mode switch are interconnected can they let me know, before I go pulling things apart and testing cables.. thanks
when my pumps started to get weak i loast a lot of power and speed. test your flow and pressure