My 160g, 2013 model, is throwing 2 codes intermittently, 111-18 and 1639-01. Owned the machine since last fall, this is the first codes I've seen. Does anyone know what they mean? I googled and found the first one relates to the fan, didn't find anything on the other.
Definitely need a serial number? 111.18.....Moderately high coolant temperature 1639.01....Fan speed signal extremely low
Hi mg2361, I was wondering if you could tell me what two codes on my 2012 160g mean. Machine sn. 055231 engine sn. PE4045R018718. Code 641.07, code 2795-07, code 1569-31. thanks for your help.
Send full serial #
Need to know the letter before the last six digits.
1FF160GXECE055231
641.07 - VGT Actuator Learn Error 2795.07 - VGT Vane Desired and Actual Position Mismatch 1569.31 - Engine Power Derate
Good morning, I disconnected the linkage from the actuator and the turbo arm moves freely. Do you know if these actuators go bad frequently and also was wondering if i replace the actuator does it have to be calibrated?
I recommend the turbo/actuator assembly. Just because the linkage is free doesn't mean the turbo is good. Turbo vane travel wear can also cause that code. Whether it is the turbo assembly or just the actuator, a VGT learn value reset needs to be done.
This machine only has 312 hours. Does that change your answer any. It is a 2012 machine so it has been sitting. I assume a special softwsre is required to calibrate? Thanks again.
No. But to be sure, there is a test a Deere tech can perform to determine if the issue is with the turbo or the actuator. It is called the VGT Actuator Encoder Count. However, it takes having Service Advisor to perform. Yep. Service Advisor. Aftermarket softwares might be able to do it, but I have no experience with them.