I am working on a deere 200c lc and am in need of the engine wiring schematic. if anyone could help me out I would greatly apprecate it
Need a machine serial number.
my appoligies, I got busy and did not get back to my computer till just now, we finally found and fixed the problem, thank you!
What was your issue and the fix? Posting it could help someone else down the road with a similar issue.
Sir, do you still have access to get the electrical schematics for these machines? If so could you please help me that would be amazing, we have been down for several months. JD 200CLC - Serial # *FF200CX503053* Thank you for your help and your time.
What specific system are you having issues with? Engine? Hydraulic?
I apologize that I’m just seeing your message. We left town for a couple days. Regardless we are having an issue with the Auto Idle not working correctly.
Check your messages.
I got them, thank you very much.
Would it be possible for me to get a few of those wireing diagrams? I recently got a 2002 200lc with many issues some of which someone just bypassed with some 2 strand 10 gauge... im trying to go through and track down broken or exposed wires and fix the copulas amounts of rust caked with dirt and greasy dirt.... I need the wireing diagrams for the cab ignition and throttle dial and for the battery area i wanna make sure the relay for the starter and shut off solenoid are wired correctly at the relay... But im leaning toward it being a bad ecm... guess ill find out after I replace a few parts and make sure the wireing is hooked up right and not grounding out somewhere. But only one check light turns on, the fuel gauge stays at e... moniter lights stay on when you turn the key off
Welcome to HEF Gungian ! Please supply a machine serial number when posting. Check your messages.