Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

deere 200clc hydraulic problems lost half of functions

always broken ยท 2015-03-31 20:39

Hi Guys, Im looking for help on my machine. 2004 deere 200clc I lost left track function, stick function, and swing function. Checked all filters, wiring all good. I assumed a pump had failed so I replaced both pumps and pilot pump. the issue is the exact same as before. lost functions still work but very very weak My pump 1 delivery pressure is 35.3 mpa my pump 2 delivery pressure is 19.1 mpa machine has 10000 hrs on it and was used everyday until breakdown

Replies3
  1. #1mikebramel2015-04-01 00:45

    What is the pilot pressure and does the displacement solenoid respond with demand?

  2. #2always broken2015-04-01 00:48

    Pump 1 delivery pressure 35.3 Pump 2 delivery pressure 19.1 Pump 1 control pressure 3.6 Pump 2 control pressure 3.5 Boom up pilot 3.8 Stick in pilot 3.7 All in mpa

  3. #3mikebramel2015-04-04 11:02

    Did you try swapping relief valves or are they hot? The pumps are NEW?