Hi new to the forum, hope I'm posting in the right section . I'm own a 04 pc300 komatsu excavator and it's ran fine up until yesterday when it stopped working right before it broke down the two little hoses that go to the quick conect on the bucket I had them looped because I have no quick conect but we do demo and it kept getting stuck on rebar and stuff like that and getting broken someone suggested to just block them off so we did after I did this the machine ran for 4 minutes and all the hydraulic movement stopped machine stayed on but it was as if the safety lever was on. It's been like that ever since sometimes In The morning I turn it on and works fine for like 4 minutes again and it does the same the controls loose pressure and all stops working slowly till it stops can I plz get some help with this it would be greatly appreciated. Has new hydraulic fluid right level all filters are clean and new including inline high pressure filter also my hydraulic control valves have no power exempt for one the first one that comes on and off when I pull on the safety lever.
What happens when you reconnect the hose? Putting it back to the way it was before when it was working. Is the valve for the quick coupler routed from the main valve in between the joysticks?
I don't know u mean inside the cab the joy sticks I operate with.? When I put the hose back it ran fine for like 4 minutes and all hydraulics started to stock no movement at all
I would start by checking the suction screen in the tank and the high pressure filters on the pump.
Did today it had this fine copper dust in the hydraulic
What your seeing is brass.. Pics? How much is there? Sounds like pumps may be on their way out. All works well when cold for a few min then once it gets some heat going she dies out. Could also have the dime screens on the pressure reduction valve plugging up. I'd reccomended getting someone who knows the machine out there.