Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 200clc problem.

Oliver182 ยท 2015-09-05 17:56

Have a 06 200clc and it developed a problem retracting the arm. Going out with arm and every other function including tracking works fine. Dealer suggested the relief valve ( I believe that's what it was called) and that didn't fix the problem. I'm now thinking its either an issue with the cylinder itself or the pilot controls. I switched the changer to backhoe style and still have issues with arm in so that in my mind eliminated the cab controls. My plans are to tee a guage into the arm cylinder lines and check pressures. If they are low on the retract side that would tell me a pilot control issue. If they check out right it would seem cylinder problem. Anyone have anymore ideas? If it's an issue with the pilot controls is that something a inexperienced mechanic could handle or would I need to call the dealer? Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.