I have a case cx36b mini, has new itp tracks, all seals in crawler frames are new also, as soon as it gets on un level or soft ground it walks straight out of the right side track.. Any suggestions or input, case dealer cant seem to find the issue thanks
When did it start doing this, before, or right after installing new tracks? The usual causes would be worn idler, worn sprocket, broken tension spring, lack of tension, etc. but I am sure that's all been checked. What's different between the right and left sides? Pictures when you can.
I would assume that the dealer had checked all the usual suspects, as lantraxco mentioned. If you didn't get new sprockets with the new tracks, you should. I will not replace any rubber track without replacing the sprockets. Some of the unusual suspect to check : 1. Sprocket to track alignment. Can be centered with shims. 2. Front idler alignment. Yolk may be loose or bent. If loose, shims can be welded on to fill the gap.
The springs is new the sprocket is good , the front idler has some slack n it but the local case dealers says it's ok . So I'm confused would it be a bad track?
Possible, but unlikely. Acid test would be to simply swap the tracks side to side, since apparently only one side has an issue? Those little guys it's a quick job to swap tracks around.
Which part of the track walks out first? If your swapping tracks anyways, take a close look at the slop in the yolks. "good" is a matter of opinion. Since your having issues, there is some component that is thought to be good, but isn't. Attach some pictures, of the front idler, sprockets, and track, both sides.
Walks of idler first
Need some pictures. I would still recommend looking at the front idler/front idler yolk or the upper roller.