Can someone be so kind as to enlighten me on what these codes are? The machine seems to operate fine. Serial # 1FF250GXABD608161
It looks like you need to add coolant. Are you overheating? 110-15 Engine Coolant Temperature is above 105°C. 110-16 Engine coolant temperature is above 110°C. 11457-02 This one, I don't know. It might clear once you fix your coolant system. 11302-04 I believe that these two have something to do with coolant levels (been there). 11307-04 1569-31 Engine protection - power derated due to other faults. Probably the coolant faults.
11457.02 is the 2 speed activation solenoid which is part of the 2 pump combined flow kit. Do you have a combined pump flow kit installed? The 2-speed activation solenoid is part of the combined pump flow kit. If the machine does not have this kit installed, the solenoid will not be present. Switch machine to dig mode or to an attachment mode that is not set up for combined pump flow, then clear the DTC. Operate machine and verify the DTC does not reappear. If the machine has this solenoid, continue with 2-speed activation solenoid diagnostic procedure. 11302.04 is for the boom up pressure sensor. 11307.04 is for the front attachment pressure sensor. Did you clear the codes and this is what came back?
I got the 11302.04 error after I changed the pilot and main hydraulic filters and the hydraulic oil. I was also getting a 110.XX error code at the same time for low coolant (a hose clamp was missing, thus allowing coolant to escape). Fixing the coolant leak cause both errors to go away, but I now suspect that just operating the machine purged air from the system to fix the 11302 error. I would start the fix with ensuring that you have enough coolant in your overflow tank. Fixing this should at least clear the 110's and the 1569 error codes.
Thanks for the assistance guys. I will look into things based on your guidance.