Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator no swing

aaberman · 2024-08-29 09:21

I have cat 336f throwing 2900-3 code no swing or right track unless you force yourself

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2024-08-29 09:26

    Can you post a Serial Number please. There are about 20 different models of 336F.

  2. #2aaberman2024-08-29 20:29

    Will get correct serial number in the morning sorry the picture I had I couldn’t read it all

  3. #3aaberman2024-08-30 07:32

    S/N: RKB20215

  4. #4heymccall2024-08-30 08:21

    Main hydraulic pump #2 displacement sensor

  5. #5Nige2024-08-30 08:30

    See the PWM sensor signal testing procedure attached. If you want a complete electrical schematicwhich may help you with the troubleshooting just ask.

  6. #6aaberman2024-09-04 22:04

    Could I get machine schematics please I have tested wiring and thought I had bad sensor replaced sensor and code is still active am going back out in the morning to work on machine schematics may help is there anything else that can cause that code

  7. #7Nige2024-09-05 04:40

    Check your message inbox. Did you follow the troubleshooting procedure I posted above.? That should have identified whether the problem was the sensor or the wiring.