Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

deere 270D code retrieval?

ray4406 ยท 2013-10-05 13:25

is there any way to get codes from from dash display on a 270D ?

Replies2
  1. #1pf/l2013-10-05 23:04

    If it's the same as it's hitachi counterpart which I assume it is.Press and hold the top right button on the gauges with the key off. While holding it turn the key on and start machine. Scroll threw the normal menu once the machine is started and you should come up with a service menu. Go to trouble shoot from there and if there's any codes they should show up under their respective catagories. Going by memory on the menu's but it should be pretty close to that. If you have a list of codes I'd be interested in seeing them. I'm sure some would be the same for the hitachi and deere. Bought a 06 270 that came from not to terribly far away from you. Crow in thorsby owned it. Ryan

  2. #2ray44062013-11-20 10:50

    after a 15 min heat soak it would not restart it turned out to be engine ecm