Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 30G Error Code Help

Jayceesdad6 ยท 2023-12-11 12:08

Hi all, I'm new here. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot. We have a Deere 30G, serial is 1FF030GXPJK265965. It's throwing a W:2306 code. From what I've been able to find, this is for the "Boom Bottom Pressure Sensor." Does anyone know where this is located? I'm only seeing 2 pressure sensors under the cab; one of the main control manifold and one on the drive control manifold. Also any advice from anyone who has had this issue before? Thanks in advance!

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612023-12-11 12:24

    It does not have one. The overload warning buzzer needs to be disabled to stop that code. I'll dig up the procedure later and PM you.

  2. #2Jayceesdad62023-12-11 12:25

    Thanks man, you're a life saver!

  3. #3mg23612023-12-12 05:53

    Check your messages.

  4. #4Jayceesdad62023-12-12 13:03

    Got it, thanks again!

  5. #5Diesel Dave2023-12-12 14:38

    Typical mg2361