Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

deere 310c interchangeable buckets

jimkurk ยท 2018-09-23 23:56

new to backhoes and have acquired a 310c john deere and was wondering what other model buckets will work on it, has a 24" on it and i would like different size's and a quick couple any suggestions on brand of buckets or coupler, thanks

Replies3
  1. #1AzIron2018-09-24 00:17

    I use wainroy style couplers so all my buckets and attachments are that coupler style I wouldn't trade it simple is fairly common and they are not manufacturers specific unlike deere or cat they both have a pin grabber style that never really took off in our area I do know some guys that dont have quick couplers and just unpin and line up the other bucket by hand it's not the fastest Wainroy is owned by woods now that us who makes them that is probably the only place that makes a coupler for a 310c in that style (fairly old model) but you can find new light duty buckets starting out around a 1000 bucks

  2. #2Jordan2018-11-15 22:14

    Should fit the following according to my research: 310, 310A, 310B, 310C, 310D, 310E*, 310G*, 310J*, 310K* 410, 410B, 410C, 410D, 500, 510B, 510C, 510D, 610, 610B, 610C, 610D *I believe you would need to add a slip on bush/space or some washers inside on the link pin for the 310 E, G, J, and K models because they have 8-1/4" ear spacing front and back, but use same size pins as this bucket. Will NOT fit SE without a bush upgrade as it uses larger pins I believe. I have a few buckets listed for sale and can ship. I have a few more Deere buckets that are not listed as well. See my add: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/hvo/d/john-deere-24-and-30-backhoe/6744596149.html

  3. #3telwood2018-11-23 19:35

    Any idea of shipping to middle GA? I've got a straight JD410 and am looking for a backhoe bucket so I can remove a damaged 4 in 1 that was welded shut. Thanks, Tom