Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 310D front bucket – will it work on a 310C???

Deere John ยท 2010-03-15 19:05

I have been looking for a reasonably-priced snow bucket for a 310C. Can't find one, so I am looking for another good gravel bucket and I will build up one of the two gravel buckets for high-volume snow work. So, I have a line on a reasonable gravel bucket ($1,200) from a burned 310D, and I am hoping someone can confirm that a 310D bucket will fit this machine? It is a distance away, so I need a little help. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1CumminsTD2010-03-15 19:50

    Deere John, I can't help you with the bucket issue but wanted to say I've been cruising around here for while looking for info on my new to me 310C, your posts have been quite helpful. I used to live in Ontario and spent a lot of time in North Bay years ago. Sorry to get off topic, good luck on the bucket.

  2. #2Deere John2010-03-15 21:10

    Thanks - I try to share what I learn. Good going with your JD.

  3. #3tuney4432010-03-15 22:01

    Go to JD's site and look up the part #'s for each bucket.---You should know the rest. Simple.