We had a Deere 310G in our shop recently, rear differential on was completely warn on it ( sound familiar ? ) When I was quoting the parts with some used dealers they offered me an aftermarket differential assembly that included the case, pinion shafts, bevel gears etc. There isn't a part number for the assembly but they are advertising it with the part number AT338798, all as one complete assembly for $2,250. I am trying to find who the company is that makes these differentials. I have checked with my ZF parts provider but there prices are about the same as new dealer prices. Any one have an idea who makes these differential assemblies ?
I don't know. But, you could contact joseph industries for a quote. I have purchased transmission gears from them. https://www.joseph.com/
Yeah I have ordered from them in the past as well. Good reminder though, i will qoute with them and see what kind of prices they have
How about this? Looks like a good deal on the box at least? https://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Deere...h=item3fad0a8abe:g:KnEAAOSwAWlacS9X:rk:3:pf:0
This is perfect actually, appreciate it. Going to find out what the quality is like on these.