Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 310SG

Dave J. ยท 2026-08-10 17:16

Looking for some insight on a 4045TT089 with the DE10 pump. I am looking for the terminals that go to the ECM. I have one that has seen some abuse and a customer who does not want to purchase a new harness. I thought they were a Metri-Pack 150, but I'm not so sure. The power and ground for the pump need changed and I cannot get the terminals out of the ecm connector to save my soul. I have attached picturs of what I am looking for. Our Deere dealer has gone through several parts people on the construction side and the ag guys are'nt much better.

Replies7
  1. #1Simon C2026-08-10 23:28

    I just found the file and will forward tomorrow. It shows how to remove the pins and such. Simon C

  2. #2mg23612026-08-11 05:08

    The terminal comes out the face side, not the back side. Part number: R104701 ( Delphi #12103881 ) female 150 series

  3. #3Dave J.2026-08-11 07:19

    Thanks for that. I was trying to unpin it from the back and it would'nt pop out, so I was trying from the front face too. Hopefully when I go back today I won't get interupted like yesterday.

  4. #4Simon C2026-08-11 09:40

    Thanks mg2361 for sending it while I slept. If he needs the Technical manual for the DE10 pump it is available. Simon C

  5. #5Dave J.2026-08-11 11:44

    I have Service Advisor and Parts Advisor. The parts advisor does mot break down the terminals for the ecm, and the DTAC Solution does not give the part number either. It gives part number for the pump connector, just not the ECM. I did get the terminals unpinned. My old Blue Point terminal tools need replaced I guess.

  6. #6mg23612026-08-11 11:56

    If you can view solutions, search solution 69963.

  7. #7Dave J.2026-08-11 12:02

    When I did my search for mis-fire I pulled up 68905, which lead me to 84031. I suppose I should start to broaden my searches when dealing with Deere related issues. I appreciate the input, very enlightening.