Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

DEERE 317g aux hydraulics into

Anikitas · 2023-11-27 16:00

Hey guys new to the site but seemed like a lot of good info on here! Have a 2016 DEERE 317g joystick controls. Auxiliary hydraulics aren’t working. Throwing codes 523935.05 and 523941.05. One for the male and one for the female aux hydraulic solenoids. I find it highly unlikely that both solenoids would have failed at the exact time, I’ve traced the green/black wires coming off the solenoids as far as I could and harness looks ok. Any suggestions on where to go next? Thank you in advance

Replies1
  1. #1mg23612023-11-28 05:37

    How about a complete machine serial number? 523935.05 - Auxiliary male port solenoid current below normal. 523941.05 - Auxiliary female port solenoid current below normal. With these two, I would suspect a connector or wiring issue. Look your wiring over really well. Look everywhere. Check all the connectors, especially at the joystick and at the solenoids on the control valve.