Man I am having a blast on this thing. I am building a warehouse for my block company here in panama and this machine has really done the job for me so far. mainly I have used it, to move sand, rock, and dirt for the next concrete slab pouring. For the first time I can see my bucket lip and see how much sand I have picked up. I did get it stuck but that was because the ground was still sinking into a huge pit we had dug out for a septic tank system, plus the ground was wet. pulled it right out with the other tractor. my dad was making fun of me for getting stuck, only to turn around a few hours later and he had stuck the tractor around back. It's a 340b ford good size unit and he had it down to the frame. I called for the backhoe to come out to get him, but they were up on the other side of the mountain and it would be some time before they would return. With more rain due, I thought well maybe I can dig out the box blade and that would help when they did try to pull him out. while doing this I got my blade under the box blade and saw that the skid could lift his rear up off the ground. I turned around and backed to him and pulled it out no problem. I think the only thing I would add would be a set of tracks to it, it doesn't seem to get much bite in the slop. I need to work on my turns a bit more to keep from eating the turf up as well.
Glad to hear you are liking your machine. Its a good all around sized machine. Just throw you some loggering tracks or mclaren and you should be good to go. If you do put tracks on them, don't plan on foam filling the tires. You can do this but man is it ruff on the axles and housings. Get a pic of it when you can!! J