Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 326e and 333g quick attach pins sticking

Kn1ghtWolf · 2023-04-29 15:40

Anyone have issues with Deere quick attach pins not fully releasing from attachments? I'm constantly getting things stuck because the lock pins don't fully open up, they stay sticking into attachments by about 1/2 inch. Both my machines have this issue.

Replies3
  1. #1Allemay2025-02-19 18:07

    Hi fellow Minnesotan. I just took delivery of my used 333g. I have the same issue you described. Were you able to resolve this?

  2. #2Kn1ghtWolf2025-02-19 19:08

    We got it working better but not flawless by opening up the cover on the quick attach and cleaning it out and lubing the parts. A lot of dirt and rocks will get packed in there and over time it stresses and tweaks some of the springs, guides, actuator, etc to the point where it just doesn't want retract fully anymore.

  3. #3Allemay2025-02-19 19:45

    Thanks Bud. I’ll give that a try.