Have 333g track loader. Under 350 hrs. Left track made snapping noise now track run right to left hitting frame moves in out almost 5/8 inch. Left track stays straight. Best deere mechanic says that normal I called it bull.. Something wrong with carriers allowing side to side movement of right track. Deere has worst warranty they don't want to repair anything. If they do charge 900 to do any warranty repair. Thinking maybe should bought a Caterpillar
Welcome to HEF Gerald ! Post pictures. Idler shot?
They must have sent out a parts guy lol. The track shouldn't be hitting the mainframe anywhere. I'm thinking the track has jumped the idler a bit.
My first guess would also be an idler. Odd it would be out at 350 hours but maybe it was bad from the factory. I imagine Deere will call that a wear item.
If the OP supplies a serial number I could answer the question on whether it is under warranty or not.
If he ever comes back. Some of these threads are 1 hit wonders.