I've got an early Deere 35d VIN 260201 that won't auto idle. The indicator light works, and I am able to switch it off and on, but the machine stays at whatever RPM you set the throttle to. I checked all my fuses as a PM a few weeks back and none were blown. I saw it mentioned that a fuse controls the electric throttle controller, but I am assuming the throttle wouldn't work at all if it wasn't receiving power. To be clear, the throttle control works fine, just the idle back when stationary feature is not functioning. Thanks for any help.
I suspect a bad pressure sensor which is located on the left side under the cab door/platform entrance. Remove the sheet metal from under the step. There should be a pressure sensor facing you near the rearward side of the control valve. Make sure it changes state between activating a function and letting the functions sit idle.
Thanks! That sound about right. I'll check into that and report back on what I find.