Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 35G cab

3aaa1692! · 2026-09-11 21:23

Have a 35G canopy machine. As I am getting older my bones are less accepting of the cold time of the year (Indiana). Anyway, does anyone know of an aftermarket cab kit for this machine? Have seen the vinyl kits - not those. I mean a real steel and glass cab. Looked at one off of a salvage machine but the cab had more issues than I was prepared to deal with.

Replies2
  1. #1PeterG2026-09-16 17:41

    I would look for a cab machine as it will also have air conditioning and a heater.

  2. #2Wishope2026-09-16 21:41

    Deere offered the 35G with a factory cab, so I’d look for a parts machine rather than an aftermarket kit. The aftermarket companies mostly make soft enclosures for these machines. A complete cab swap would probably be easier than trying to fabricate one.